Recent Posts

March 05, 2010

I haven't written here in a few days because I kept hoping I'd have something better to report than this:

I've been busy. Askings have been lame. I think I'm just going to have to "write off" this week.

Don't get me wrong. Stuff is good: business is getting moving, about to go to NY to see some friends (it's finally time to use those super cheap tix I bought back in November -- time flies!!), and finally got enough sleep last night, for the first time in ages.

Even though my askings have been less than remarkable (and on some days, non existent -- GULP!), yours haven't. In the next few posts, I'll report on from readers who shared the great things they've asked for. If you have anything you want to add, email me or comment. I would love to hear from you!!
blog comments powered by Disqus