Recent Posts

December 07, 2009

Asking Advice Exchange

Dear Reader,

Happy Monday.

This weekend I undertook an asking challenge of my own: I broached a difficult subject with someone close to me. It wasn't exactly fun to ask for what I did, but having a receptive listener, and a sense of the stakes, made it easier than it could have been. I won't be posting those details here, since some stories are not meant for cyberspace, but suffice it to say our conversation ended in an acceptable manner.

Also this weekend, I also asked for a discount. A huge discount, on something tiny and shiny. The details, and the results, coming up in the next post.

But first, I'm opening up this week's Advice Exchange for your comments. Here is last week's, with the guidelines.

What's been on your mind?

xo,

La Roxy
blog comments powered by Disqus