Recent Posts

October 29, 2010

Good Reads

Someone asked me a question on formspring about what books I recommend. I've decided to answer here, instead.

These are a few books I've found inspiring, intriguing or instrumental. Refresh the page for new titles -- I've picked out about 50, but only 12 fit on the page. You can also see the whole list here.

If you have any suggestions, please drop me an email: thedailyasker [at] gmail.

This is an Amazon store, by the way, which means I get a tiny tiny cut if you buy anything. Basically, 20,000 people would have to buy something to equal a cup of coffee, but hey -- any boost helps. If you do decide to buy any of these books and a fraction of that revenue comes my way, one day I can move this blog to its own domain and server. Aspirations!

Happy reading.

blog comments powered by Disqus